SAFIM is enriched by the presence of stalwarts from the corporate world and dignitaries from the public sector in the Advisory Board whose vast experience helps steer SAFIM to the right course in its mission.
Like every member of SAFIM, each individual of this stellar group of celebrated personalities is deeply committed to SAFIM’s vision of creating a harmonious and integrally progressive corporate environment through inner consciousness.
Following are the members of SAFIM’s Advisory Board:
- Shri Justice R. C. Lahoti, Former Chief Justice of India – Chairman
- Dr. A. K. Balyan, MD & CEO, Petronet Lng
- Prof. Ashoke Dutta, Director, Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Shri Ashish Bhattacharjee, Director, Institute of International Marketing, Kolkata
- Shri B. L. Bagra, CMD, National Aluminium Company Ltd.
- Prof. B. P. Bhatnagar, Former Vice Chancellor, J. R. Nagar Deemed University, Udaipur
- Shri D. R. Mehta, Founder & Chief Patron, Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti and Former Chairman, Securities and Exchange Board of India
- Shri J. K. Puri, Former President, Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India
- Shri M. M. Chitale, Former President, Institute of the Chartered Accountants
- Shri N. J. N. Vazifdar, Former President, Institute of Company Secretaries of India
- Shri R. Bandyopadhyay, Former Secretary, Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India
- Shri R. Sankariah, Executive Director Finance, Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd.
- Shri Sunil Mitra, Former Finance Secretary, Government of India
- Shri Shashi Budhiraja, Management Advisor
- Shri T. N. Chaturvedi, Former Governor, Karnataka & Kerala
- Shri T. S. Krishnamurthy, Former Chief Election Commissioner of India