SAFIM strives to bring together the best of Western management skills and technology and the deeper values of spiritual insights and fuse them into a new synthesis relevant to the needs of the modern business world.
SAFIM executes Leadership, Management and Faculty Development Programs based on its theme of ‘Management by Consciousness’ in the following modes:
- Integrated Corporate Learning Packages including workshops along with actualization through long-term coaching and mentoring
- Learning Partnership with Corporate
- Turnkey Programs – need assessment, customized content development, course co-ordination, evaluation-based curriculum
- In-house Corporate Workshops on Individual Modules
- Custom-designed long-term Leadership and Management Training Programs for Corporate
- Regular Executive Programs in partnership with B-Schools, Management Institutes and Universities
- Faculty Development Workshops in B-schools, Management Institutes and Universities
It is SAFIM’s constant endeavour to enrich its knowledge of management theories and strengthen its course towards consciousness through in-depth research in the field of spirituality and management. SAFIM’s research spans across time and space – delving into ancient world philosophies and exploring latest management trends and finally, weaving the right pattern of synergy between them. Consequently, there are exciting new discoveries and enlightenments almost every day at SAFIM.
The results of the extensive and focused research of SAFIM are compiled into publications in the form of books, articles published in various journals and SAFIM’s very own monthly e-journal Fourth Dimension Inc (FDI).
SAFIM both conducts and participates in national and international seminars and conferences relevant to the subject of Management where the core theme of ‘Management by Consciousness’ is presented through the various on-going subjects. These seminars and conferences have participation from leaders and representatives of top-tier global corporate houses and premier Management Institutes.
In its mission towards an illumined life through conscious living, SAFIM develops cooperative links with individuals, voluntary groups and organizations, academic and professional institutions, industrial and business organizations in India and abroad.
One such significant accosciation has been with ICSI-NIRC in whose collaboration SAFIM has been conducting seminars and conferences at the national level based on themes aligned to SAFIM’s core concept of “Management by Consciousness”.
SAFIM has delivered the message of ‘Management by Consciousness’ to the corporate audience through various executive workshops at leading organizations of India, seminars at national and international levels and faculty workshops at premier B-Schools, professional institutes and universities.
A few of the organizations in which SAFIM has conducted Management Development Programs and delivered lectures are:
- National Thermal Power Corporation
- Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Oil India Limited
- PTC India Financial Services Limited
- Tamilnadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
A few of the B-schools, professional institutes and universities in which SAFIM has conducted Management Development Programs:
- Auro University, Surat
- Delhi Institute of Advance Studies, New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore
- Indian Institute of Management, Shillong
- Interscience Institute of Management and Technology, Bhubaneswar
- Institute of Management Studies, Dehradun
- Police Training School, Indore
- Sri Aurobindo College of Arts and Communication, New Delhi
- Sri Aurobindo Institute of Medical Sciences, Indore
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, NIRC
Apart from the above, participants from the following organizations have attended open workshops, seminars and conferences conducted by SAFIM:
- Assam Petrochemicals Limited
- Assam Power Generation Corporation Limited
- Assam State Electricity Board
- Central Electricity Supply Utility, Orissa
- Dhamra Port Company (JV between Tata Steel and L&T)
- Drugs India Private Limited
- Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
- MBI Metalalloys, Chennai
- Nagarjuna Oil Corporation, Chennai
- Sterling & Wilson Limited
- Sunrise Biscuits